Young Lady Loses Her Life in Charging Her Phone With Power Bank - Welcome To Ejitex News & Tech Portal

Welcome To Ejitex News & Tech Portal

Technology, Browsing Tips, Beauty Tips, Business/Economy, Crime, Education, Entertainment, Fashion, Food, Kitchen, News, Politics, Real Estate News, Relationship Advice, Sports, Tutorial, Video


Post Top Ad

NOTE: This Website is owned by me (EJITEX) no third party, and this Website is sponsored by Google Adsense (GA).

CAUSION:This Website may contain (s) links that redirects to another website (s) that are not owned or controlled by Ejitex, Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites or third-parties and please Don't forget to comment and share this post you are about to read to your social media accounts also share to your love ones on social media.

Young Lady Loses Her Life in Charging Her Phone With Power Bank

Young Lady Loses Her Life in Charging Her Phone With Power Bank

Share This

A Facebook User post this on his timeline on Facebook, according the the Facebook user he narrate it this way,he wrote on his timeline:

She died on Monday,Apparently, her battery was flat so she decided to use the power bank to charge her phone.

Unfortunately, she fell asleep. The power bank got too heated got stocked to her body and electrocuted her.

Her parents found her in the morning like this. In case you have some one that uses power bank please let the person know about this,it is very dangerous. Save a soul today.

Source: Facebook

1 comment:

  1. I savour, lead to I found exactly what I used to be looking for.
    You have ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day.



Post Button Ad

EJITEX will soon be among where people around the world will be downloading music online. To Know More About EJITEX Check On Our Contact Us, About Us, Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions also to Subscribe to receive our newsletter screw down Enter your email address and click Subscribe.